No Coast Fest
89.7 The River
NO COAST FEST
Tuesday June 2nd, at Westfair
Gates at Noon
(DJ Buzz Jr. from Audibly Nutritious in between bands)
Cage The Elephant - 9:00
Bleachers - 7:30
Joywave - 6:15
Icky Blossoms - 5:00
Saint Motel - 3:45
In The Valley Below - 2:30
TICKETS JUST $15
Available at etix.com or Homers in the Old Market
From Wake n Skate Boardhouse, Joe's Karting, Skin Deep Tattoo & Piercing and the Metros Concert Station 89.7 The River
- Parking is Free, carpool to help alleviate the traffic in and out
- Handicap Parking –is available in the front entrance only.
- All Ages – Every “Body” through the gates must have a ticket to enter.
- Re-Entry NOT allowed - there are no ins and outs. Once you are in the show
- you cannot go out to your car, or leave and come back into the show without buying another ticket.
- Tailgating Prohibited all violators will be ticketed by local law enforcement patrolling the grounds.
- Taxi’s –Casino Cab Co 712-322-4575 will be available on site
- ATM’s Available at each entrance and in the middle of the food court.
- Handicap Section –Is available on site
- Smoking Section – Is available on site
- Special Needs –Diabetic, Nursing, or other medical issues take to one of the EMS locations for storage or help.
- Service Dogs – Are acceptable with valid paperwork.
- Food –Several Food vendors on site selling burgers, pizza, bbq, gyros, salads, funnel cakes, snow cones, italian sausage, meatball sausage, Italian style chicken, and pork on a bun, Mini donuts, Tacos, fish & chips etc.
- Drinks –Soda, Water and Beer –Soda is Pepsi products, Beer is Budweiser products, Water is available for purchase, and Water is also available for free by the main restrooms and faucets at the top of hill to the right of the smoking section.
The following items are allowed:
- Cell Phones
- 1 Water Bottle that is no larger than 24oz, without the cap.
- Bug Spray –Non Aerosol
- Sunscreen – Non Aerosol
- Rain Ponchos
The following items are NOT Allowed into this show:
- Backpacks – this includes draw string back packs
- Lawn chairs
- Professional cameras
- Outside food
- Large chains
- Spiked bracelets
- No Selfie Sticks
- No Baby Strollers
The reason for the above rules is strictly for the safety of all attending. Do not attempt to bring anything not allowed into the show, it will be confiscated and not returned to the original owner.