River Riot 2016
89.7 The River
RIVER RIOT 2016
This Friday August 19th at Westfair - Gates at 11am
Don't risk it, come early!!!! - Remember to CARPOOL!!!!!!
Walls of Jericho
Holy White Hounds
Tickets $10 through all Ticketmaster outlets - for a limited time
New!!! VIP Tickets $150 - includes VIP parking, VIP entrance with early entry, Private restrooms, preferred viewing area- VIP does NOT get backstage to meet the bands
Thanks to our sponsors Black Belt Movers, Skin Deep Tattoo and Body Piercing, Joe's Karting in Council Bluffs & New Dawn Nutrition
RIVER RIOT 2016 Info Sheet
1. EmergencyText alerts - coming soon!!!
2. Parking is Free, carpool to help alleviate the traffic in and out
3. Handicap Parking –is available in the front entrance only.
4. All Ages – Every “Body” through the gates must have a ticket to enter.
5. Re-Entry NOT allowed - there are no ins and outs. Once you are in the show
you cannot go out to your car, or leave and come back into the show without buying another ticket.
6. Tailgating Prohibited all violators will be ticketed by local law enforcement patrolling the grounds.
7. Taxi’s –Casino Cab Co 712-322-4575 will be available on site
8. ATM’s Available at each entrance and in the middle of the food court.
9. Handicap Section –Is available on site
10. Smoking Section – Is available on site
11. Special Needs –Diabetic, Nursing, or other medical issues take to one of the EMS locations for storage or help.
12. Service Dogs – Are acceptable with valid paperwork.
13. Food –Several Food vendors on site selling burgers, pizza, bbq, nachos, hot dogs, gyros, salads, funnel cakes, snow cones, dip n dots ice cream, Italian sausage, meatball, Italian style chicken, pork on a bun, tacos, philly's, chicken strips, fries, fried oreos, etc.
14. Drinks –Soda, Water, Beer –Soda is Pepsi products, Beer is Budweiser products, Straw-Ber- Rita’s, Lemon-ade-Rita’s, Lime-A-Rita's, Water is available for purchase. FREE Water is at the top of hill to the right of the smoking section.
The following items are allowed:
1. Cell Phones
2. 1 Water Bottle that is no larger than 24oz, without the cap.
3. Purses/Fanny Packs
4. Bug Spray –Non Aerosol
5. Sunscreen – Non Aerosol
6. Rain Ponchos
The following items are NOT Allowed into this show:
1. Backpacks – this includes draw string back packs
5. Lawn chairs
7. Professional cameras OR Binoculars
8. Outside food
9. Large chains
10. Spiked bracelets
11. Selfie Sticks
12. Baby Strollers
13. Hula Hoops
The reason for the above rules is strictly for the safety of all attending. Do not attempt to bring anything not allowed into the show, it will be confiscated and not returned to the original owner.