Once The Morning Fiasco's over, Skin rolls in to get the music back on track!
Nothing but your requests at 712-328-8970 from 12noon to 1pm
Old Skool Wednesday:
It's ALL request, just like The Nooner, But we're flashing back, in a good way! ALL your favorite hits from the 70's, 80's, 90's and more! As long as it's old, and it's cool, we're throwing it on!
Kaci Richter our resident radio professor takes you to school every weekday at 12:30 with Rock 101. Each week she'll have a new lesson- a theme for the week. Each day you'll learn about the theme and a band/artist that relates to it. You'll learn a little and rock a lot...no financial aid required.
Playlist for Old Skool February 3rd, 2016
- Hour One
- Alice In Chains - Again
- Deftones - Bored
- Slaughter - Up All Night
- Temple Of The Dog - Hunger Strike
- **Rock 101** Gravity Kills - Guilty
- Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
- Camper Van Beethoven - Take The Skinheads Bowling
- Dead Milkmen - Bitchin’ Camaro
- The Outfield - Your Love
- Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal
- Judas Priest – Hellion/Electric Eye
- Hour Two
- Andrew W.K. - Party Hard
- Hole - Celebrity Skin
- Orgy - Blue Monday
- Nirvana - On A Plain
- Alice Cooper - Schools Out
- Black Sabbath - The Mob Rules
- Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I laugh Tomorrow
- Anthrax - Black Lodge
- Metallica - Am I Evil?
- Staind - Mudshovel