- Motionless In White – 9:30pm
- In This Moment – 7:50pm
- Fit For A King – 6:40pm
- From Ashes To New – 5:30pm
- 10 Years – 4:20pm
- Fame on Fire – 3:10pm
- The Impulsive – 2:00pm
- The Tale Untold – 1pm
Gates: 12 pm Show: 1 pm
The good, the bad and the truth! Good – “The Tale Untold” has been added to Rockfest 2023! Bad – Machinehead dropped off the show due to “unforeseen circumstances”. When they’re ready to come back we’re here to back them up! The TRUTH – None of us are getting younger; it doesn’t matter how invincible we think we are. So while we’re here we eat, drink, prop each other up when needed, & keep fighting the good fight! Questions [email protected]. Please don’t shoot the messenger. Instead look for me in the beer line at Rockfest, and I’ll owe you one! Sophia John
LOW DOUGH INFLATION SHOW: Tickets $35. Day of show $45
(Party Tent tickets include a premium view in the party tent (located behind the FOH mixing area), private restrooms, 2 drink tickets, and a meal served at the party tent. PARTY TENT TICKETS DO NOT INCLUDE ANY ARTIST VIP INTERACTION.
Info/Do’s and Don’ts
- Parking is Free, carpool to help alleviate the traffic in and out
- ADA/Handicap Parking – available in the front gate only.
- Drop Off/Pick Up – available at the front gate only
- No Parking or Walking along Highway – Cars will be towed at owner’s expense
- All Ages – Every “Body” through the gates must have a ticket to enter.
- Re-Entry NOT allowed – there are no ins and outs. Once you are in the show you cannot go out to your car, or leave and come back into the show without buying another ticket.
- Tailgating Prohibited all violators will be ticketed by local law enforcement patrolling the grounds.
- ATM’s Available at each entrance and in the middle of the food court.
- Handicap Section –Is available on site
- Smoking Section – Is available on site
- Nursing Mothers – on site next to EMS. Providing privacy, and the proper storage of your milk and equipment. It must be in the proper carrying bag. Backpacks, including draw string backpacks are NOT allowed.
- Special Needs – Diabetic and other medical issues take to one of the EMS locations for storage or help.
- Food – Several Food vendors on site selling burgers, pizza, bbq, nachos, hot dogs, gyros, salads, funnel cakes, snow cones, Italian sausage, meatball, etc….
- Drinks – Soda, Water, Rita’s and Beer –Soda is Coke products, Beer is Budweiser products, Water is available for purchase, FREE Water is at the top of the hill to the right of the smoking section
The following items are allowed:
- Cell Phones
- 1 Water Bottle that is no larger than 24oz, without the cap.
- Purses/Fanny Packs
- Bug Spray –Non Aerosol
- Sunscreen – Non Aerosol
- Rain Ponchos
The following items are NOT Allowed into this show:
- Backpacks – this includes draw string back packs & mini purse backstage
- Lawn chairs
- Professional cameras or Binoculars
- Outside food
- Large chains
- Spiked bracelets
- Selfie Sticks
- Baby Strollers
- Hula Hoops
- Glow Sticks